Thank you volunteers!

A big thank you to all the families and staff that signed up to care for our garden over the summer months.

If you and your family are interested in caring for the CEL Garden in the future, please contact Mrs. Van Orden at cel.garden.grows@gmail.com or lvanorden@swregional.org. Any family who volunteers will be able to pick and take home any ripe crops.




Mrs. Van Orden

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Garden Journal Writing by Mrs. Van Orden's Class
6/12/12

Temperature:  71 F
Weather: cloudy

Today I planted sunflowers. I especially liked  looking at the blueberries.
Tyler G.

Today I planted sunflowers. I especially like seeing the blueberries because they are getting big.
Zach D.

Today we planted sunflowers. I especially liked seeing the spider, the black ant, the red ant, and the baby dragonfly in the garden.
Luke L.

Today I helped plant sunflowers and carried bags of mulch.
Cassidy

Today in the garden I raked the mulch and liked seeing the blueberries.
Aaron

What I did in the garden was planted sunflowers.  I liked seeing two carrots growing bigger than the rest.
Ethan

No comments:

Post a Comment